“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” ― Lao Tzu

August 16, 2012

About / Clients / Features



About                                       
Hello, my name is Indraswari Pangestu. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia, and I am currently 21 years old. As for now, I go to Universitas Indonesia majoring Humanities (focusing on Indonesian Studies), but I'm also freelancing as an illustrator and graphic designer. I love drawing, writing, and reading. Those are my super ingredients to reach my life goals.

I did some designs and illustrations for Majalah GAUNG (a nonprofitable bureau), as well as few articles. I'm also the lead designer for several campus events (including Pesta Sastra UI 2014).

Some of you may know me from my previous blog (http://monkeydonkeyrules.blogspot.com/) and from my post titled "Sulutan Api di Bumi Mahakam", but I'm also the Vice Chairman of Ikatan Keluarga Sastra Indonesia FIB UI (2014/2015 set). I also attended the 5th Annual International Symposium of Foreign Language Learning as a participant. And right now, I'm competing as a grand finalist of Mahasiswa Berprestasi FIB UI 2015.

Data of Publication
1. Hare, Rabbit
on Belukar Kisah, Bianglala Rasa (a short story anthology). 2014. Jakarta: Kelir Kata -- drawing
2. "Sastrawan Ada di Mana?"
on Majalah GAUNG, 2014/no.1 -- article

Selected Clients                                      
Ardhanary Institute
Bisolvon
Dimension P.R. Consultants
Dwitasaridwita
JAGATA Clothing
Mahakam Festival 2011
Majalah GAUNG
Make Enemies (USA)
Olimpiade Budaya 2013
Pesta Sastra 2014
PUISI 2015
Pulang Untuk Kita, BPH IKSI 2014
Riffeleous Clothing
Schitzo
Simpadu & P3BM
SMAN 47 Jakarta
Tinggi Pasti
Valadoo
Waroeng Singgah Sana

Selected Featured Content                    
1. Hill of Love
at Love and Play -- mixtape project
2. Ada-Ada Aja Cinta
at Petang Kreatif, Olimpiade Budaya 2012 -- poster
3. War is Over. Peace? (with Jeremy Panjaitan)
at Tosca Cup 2012 -- mural
4. Mimpi Gunung Harta (short movie)
at Goelali & IDWS Short Film Competition 2011
5. Illegal Logging
at EatSleepDraw and #IndoArt  -- digital drawing
6. Sulutan Api di Bumi Mahakam (non-graphic)
at The Jakarta Post Online, Kompas Online and Tempo Online -- blog article

No comments:

Post a Comment